The Nedo PRIMUS 2 H2N+ has intelligent energy compartment allows you to quickly switch to a reserve battery or from battery to battery operation and vice versa. Tired of cumbersome handling? The rotating lasers of the PRIMUS 2 series are characterized by intuitive operation and easy handling. In addition to the standard 5/8” connection thread, all PRIMUS 2 lasers are equipped with the Quick-Fix Equipped with a quick release system. The laser can be attached to any tripod in a matter of seconds be resolved again. Simply flip the lever to attach or detach.
The Nedo PRIMUS 2 H2N+ is Fully automatic dual slope laser with Robust, motor-powered levelling
- Direct grade entry for the x and y axes
- Slope values once input are stored upon switch-off
- PRIMUS2 H2N+ with tilt control: the position of the
laser plane is continuously monitored in
the slope mode and re-levelled if necessary.
- Automatic level control stops the laser if it receives
a heavy jolt. In this way, height errors are avoided.
- Large, clear display showing inclination, rotation
speed, battery level, etc.
- High-power laser diode, laser class 3R, for highly
visible laser beam and easy work at the
- Alternatively available with laser class 2 with Bright
- Rotor protection made of break-proof glass
- Highly accurate even under toughest conditions