Topcon RL-SV2S Laser + LS-100D Includes:
- RL-SV2S laser
- RC-60 Remote Control
- LS-100D Laser Receiver
- Sensor holder
- Carry case
Topcon RL-SV2S Laser + LS-100D Features:
- With multi-use applications the Topcon RL-SV2S is designed for a variety of tasks. It can be used for horizontal, sloping and vertical laser applications. Slopes up to ±5% it can be used in either the X or Y axis.
- It can be turned on its side and use it for layout and alignment jobs.
- The the Topcon RL-SV2S is high powered with an operating range of over 800 m (diameter). It has the power to cover even the biggest projects.
- It has a Long battery life. Contractors who want a laser with a long battery life will love the RL-SV2S. It has an operating time of 65 hours with the rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack, this laser will still be working long after others have quit.
- All weather dependability. With the IP66 rating, the RL-SV2S is “job site tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
|Accuracy:||H: ±10 arc seconds|
|Self-Leveling Range:||Horizontal ±5°|
|Working Area:||800m (diameter)|
|Rotation Speed:||300, 600 rpm|
|Operating Time:||65 hours|
|Operating Temp.:||-20ºC to 50ºC|