The DA220 1Watt Signal Transmitter applies a signal onto underground cables or pipes that may not carry a detectable signal. The Leica DD SMART cable locators can then be used to locate the signal from the Leica DD signal transmitter.
The Leica DA220 1Watt Signal Transmitter is a compact, robust, and easy-to-use transmitter that has been designed in conjunction with the DD SMART cable locators to easily and accurately avoid, trace, or locate buried cables and pipes. The DA220 is also available in 3 watts and has frequencies of 8kHz, 33kHz, 131kHz, and combined (33 kHz +131 kHz).
- To improve the detection success.
- To trace the route of a utility.
- To make a depth or current measurement.
- 1 Watt or 3 Watt options.
- Compatible with: DD120 Locator DD220 SMART Locators.
- 8kHz, 33kHz, 131kHz and combined (33 kHz +131 kHz)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery as standard
- IP67 rating
- 3 Year warranty
|Induction Mode Frequencies||32.768 (33) kHz / 8.192 (8) kHz|
|Power Output||Up to 1 Watt max|
|Direct Connection Mode Frequencies||131.072 (131) kHz / 32.768 (33) kHz / 8.192 (8) kHz|
|Operating Temperature||20 °C to +50 °C / -4 °F to +122°F|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C, / -40°F to +158°F|
|Battery||Rechargable Li-ion battery|