The Leica Midi Sonde 8/33 is a 38mm (1.5″”) diameter dual frequency 8kHz or 33kHz sonde used to trace drains, sewers, and other non-conductive utilities and is a great instrument to have on hand.
Acting like a signal transmitter, it can be attached to various equipment, including drain rods, boring tools, and inspection cameras.
The Midi Sonde has an M10 male thread with an additional female adapter and can be attached to a range of equipment including drain rods, boring tools and inspection cameras.
It is powered by a 1 x AA alkaline battery, with a working depth range of 5 meters (16.5ft).
Employ this Leica maxi sonde to get effective data transmission on the job. It’s designed specifically for Leica DA signal transmitters which are sold separately.
The Leica Midi Sonde 8/33 Specifications:
- Small, yet functional; tracks drains, sewers and other non-conductive utilities
- Has a M10 male thread with M10 female adapter
- Works with the DD100 Series Locators and the DD200 Smart Series Locators (sold separately)
- Depth range of up to 16 feet (5 m)
- Operating frequency of 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Diameter: 1.5”
- Fully submersible
- Battery: 1 AA alkaline battery
- Battery Life: up to 40 hours of intermittent use at 20°C
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty