The Leica mini sonde 33kHz is used for tracking drains, sewers, and other non-conductive utilities and is a great instrument to have on hand with its depth range of 10m.
The Mini Sonde has an M12 female thread and can be attached to a range of equipment including drain rods, boring tools, and inspection cameras.
It is powered by a 1 x 3.6v battery, with a depth range of 10 meters (33ft).
The Leica mini sonde 33kHz is compatible with the Leica DD100 series and DD200 series Locators.
The mini sonde 33kHz at a glance:
- It is a compact instrument that tracks drains, sewers, and other non-conductive utilities.
- It has an M12 female thread that makes it easy to attach to other equipment such as drain rods, boring tools, and inspection cameras
- It is compatible with the Leica DD100 series and DD200 series Locators which are sold separately.
- It is designed to be used with Leica DA signal transmitters which are sold separately.
- It has a depth range of 10m
- Its operating frequency is 33 kHz
- It is water-resistant and fully submersible
- Supplied with a 3.6V single-cell battery with a battery Life of up to 20 hours
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
- The product dimensions are 17.8cm x 8.3cm x 8.x3cm