Compact & Rugged
Piper 100G Pipe Laser are the smallest pipe lasers in the market fitting inside a 100 mm/4 in pipe. There is no compromise, with the Leica Piper you have a small pipe laser providing the highest performance standards. And there is more, with the housing rolled up to ± 3°, the Piper will compensate and correct for the grade errors due to its Automatic Grade Compensation
Extensive Laser Experience
Leica Geosystems is your partner with the longest laser experience in the market. Continuously aiming for the best quality and recognised for high standards, Leica also offers you first class service and support.
Trustful Long Range Precision
Our leading position in expertise when it comes to laser technology gives you the trust in long-range accuracy within every environmental condition.
High application versatility
The Piper 100G Pipe Laser In the pipe, over the top or in the manhole, the Leica Piper always delivers outstanding performance.
- In the pipe – Piper’s self-centring, rubber tipped feet and robust, cast-aluminium housing assures the highest reliability in pipeline construction.
- Over the top – In above-ground tasks, the optional scope and the mount kit provide user-friendly solution for simple setup and operation.
- In the manhole – In manhole applications, Piper’s unique design and wide stable base make it easy to set up even in the tightest inverts.
- Piper is 100% waterproof (sealed to IP X8 protection standard) and has a positive pressure nitrogen seal to deliver the ultimate reliability.
Piper hits the target every time
Piper 100 Green beam is ideal anywhere line and grade is required.
- Large clear display for easy grade reading. Line position, battery status and level indication.
- Piper’s bright, visible beam is focused to maintain its crisp, clear spot and size over long distances.
- Automatic grade compensation easily identifies and corrects grade errors. Piper automatically self-levels over a full grade range and eliminates the need to tip the laser for steep slopes.
Increased productivity with smart features
Piper 100G Pipe Laser provides pipe and sewer contractors with smart, user-friendly features for enhanced application performance.
- Strobe Mode – its multi-functional remote control strobes the laser beam for increased visibility.
- Top pivot point (Lighted Pivot Point) and Battery Saving Mode.