The ICOM IC455 UHF Radio Loud, Clear & Easy to Use.
- ICOM IC455 UHF Radio has 5 Watt RF Output Power
5 Watts (High) and 1 Watt (Low) selectable output power.
- Seven-Colour Backlight LCD
The colour of the LCD Screen can be changed to reflect the operating status. Different colours can be assigned to channels, and colours can be set to indicate when scanning or transmitting.
- Noise Reduction, Audio Equalizer & Voice Changer
The Noise Reduction reduces background noise from both transmit and receive audio.
- Voice Recorder & Instant Play Back
Can record up to 10 messages of 30 seconds each, for a total of 5 minutes.
- Supports Both 12 V/24 V DC Power Sources
Accepts a 12/24 V DC power source and it is suitable for most types of cars and trucks.
- Dynamic Group Scan for Keeping Group Communication
Using a CTCSS or DTCS tone, this function finds an open channel for group communication.
- ICOM IC455 UHF Radio’s Loud Speaker-Microphone with Auto Volume Control
The microphone monitors ambient noise levels and automatically adjusts the audio level. IP54 Water Resistance & Dust Protection
Icom – For Everything in Radio
Icom is a global leader in the communications industry that pride themselves on their products that are renowned for their high quality, innovation, reliability and design. With over 50 years’ experience, Icom ensures that their products are delivered with excellence in design and technical ability.
Icom has an extensive range of products that are designed to withstand the most rugged and extreme conditions and include base- station, mobile and handheld units covering many frequency bands.
- Since forming in 1982, Icom (Australia) has had many years’ experience in supplying quality radio equipment throughout Australia and to neighbouring Pacific Islands. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Icom Inc. Icom (Australia) has a network of national dealers that can assist with your communication requirements. From Kununurra to Hobart, and everywhere in between, there is an authorised Icom dealer that can assist with your enquiries, and ensure that you ‘stay in touch’.