- The ICOM IC41 PRO UHF is one of the best on the market.
- 80 Channel UHF CB (*)
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67)
- 5 year warranty on radio
- 18hr typ. operating time with BP280
- Simple operation
- New rotary Channel Selector/Squelch control
- Voice announcement of channel number
- VOX capability with optional headset options
- Receive only Channels (**) – up to 35
- Unique repeater scan plus open, group and priority scan
- In-range indicator (ATS)
- Output power 5 Watts (low power 1 Watt)
- Built-in CTCSS/DCS (providing silent stand-by)
- Selective Calling (SELCALL)
- Duplex operation, providing repeater access
- Compact and rugged construction (based on a commercial product)
- Private Channels from 450-520 MHz available for commercial users (dealer programmable), requires FASC72U antenna (frequency between 490-520MHz)
- CS-41PRO User software available for customisation of operation (requires OPC-478UC cable)
- ICOM IC41 PRO UHF
Icom – For Everything in Radio
Icom is a global leader in the communications industry that pride themselves on their products that are renowned for their high quality, innovation, reliability and design. With over 50 years’ experience, Icom ensures that their products are delivered with excellence in design and technical ability.
Icom has an extensive range of products that are designed to withstand the most rugged and extreme conditions and include base- station, mobile and handheld units covering many frequency bands.
- Since forming in 1982, Icom (Australia) has had many years’ experience in supplying quality radio equipment throughout Australia and to neighbouring Pacific Islands. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Icom Inc. Icom (Australia) has a network of national dealers that can assist with your communication requirements. From Kununurra to Hobart, and everywhere in between, there is an authorised Icom dealer that can assist with your enquiries, and ensure that you ‘stay in touch’.