The Rokc DT-2 Theodolite with Optical Plummet is a special new design: a single horizontal spindle with a cross telescope. The new design concept combines higher precision, better stability, and shock resistance ability. It gives accurate measurements for a wide range of construction and survey applications in an affordable and easy to use platform. It is a precision instrument for measuring angles both horizontally and vertically.
Its various features make it an excellent choice for surveying and construction projects. It provides accurate and reliable measurements, ensuring that your project is completed with the utmost precision.
The Rokc DT-2 Theodolite With Optical Plummet Features:
- Absolute angle encoder system. Able to read angle date without passing “0”. It allows angle measurement to be more simple and convenient.
- It has a large English display, and it adopts backlight technology.
- It can display horizontal and vertical angles at the same time.
- It can be used in different conditions.
- Superior water and dust rating.
- Maintains good performance even in rough conditions
|Field of View||1°30′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.0m|
|Angle Measure Mode||Absolute Encoding|
|Minimum Reading||1″, 5″|
|Angle Units||DEG / MIL / GON|
|Display||LCD Double Sides|
|Inclination||Auto vertical compensation|
|Precision of Plate Vial||30″/2mm|
|Precision of Circular Level||8’/2mm|
|Working Temperature||-20°C ~ 50°C|
|Battery||3.7V Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Accessory||Rechargeable battery, charger, manual, plastic case|