The Leica iCON iCB50 allows its users to:
- Layout points and lines quickly and accurately
- Layout complex structures easily
- Quickly perform verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Complete fast and accurate as-built measurements
- Work with digital design data including fully rendered models in IFC format
Working directly with digital design data on board of the instrument allows the operator to prepare and execute construction tasks faster, simpler and more accurately. Benefit from simplified stakeout and as-built tasks on the construction project and the ability to react quicker to changes and updates in the design.
The Leica iCON iCB50 manual total station is equipped with the construction-tailored and easy-to-use software platform iCON build. The Leica iCON iCB50 manual total station guarantees efficient layout and as-built tasks. Forget about paper plans, tapes, plumb-bobs and chalk-line that cause error-prone layout jobs on your construction site. Leica Geosystems’ new manual construction total stations support you in your no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction layout.
The Leica iCON iCB50 takes the no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction measurements. Swap from traditional analogue measurement methods to modern digital data capturing techniques. Be more efficient by moving away from error prone and time-consuming layout methods using tapes and strings.
Leica iCON manual construction total stations are simple to learn and easy to master. With minimal training the whole workforce is more efficient and benefits from digital construction workflows, helping to complete projects on time and under budget.
The tailored construction software Leica iCON runs on the complete iCON product family from Leica Geosystems. Benefit from the intuitive user interface of Leica iCON on manual and robotic total stations, GNSS antennas and controllers.
The iCON iCB50 features:
- iCON build on-board software
- 5 inch colour touch screen and full numeric keyboard
- FineFocus telescope to simply aim to a defined target
- 2’’ and 5’’ angular accuracy options avaiable.
- Reflectorless measurements
- IP66 rating