The Leica iCON iCB70 allows its users to:
- Keep tight project tolerances by measuring to a prism
- Layout points and lines quickly and accurately, even on complex structures
- Perform verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Complete fast and accurate as-built measurements
- Report volume calculations directly on site
- Work with digital design data including fully rendered models in IFC format
The Leica iCON iCB70 also features an integrated 4G modem which lets you transfer construction data between the office and the instrument directly, keeping your project progress and plans constantly up to date, assuring that you do not miss any changes in design. Facilitating the move from conventional analogue layout methods to modern digital workflows, the iCB70 helps you to achieve the productivity and accuracy demanded by the building construction industry.
The Leica iCON iCB70 manual total station is equipped with the construction-tailored and easy-to-use software platform iCON build. The Leica iCON iCB70 manual total station guarantees an efficient layout and as-built tasks. Forget about paper plans, tapes, plumb-bobs, and chalk-line that cause error-prone layout jobs on your construction site. Leica Geosystems’ new manual construction total stations support you in your no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction layout.
The iCB70 takes the no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction measurements. Swap from traditional analogue measurement methods to modern digital data capturing techniques. Be more efficient by moving away from error prone and time-consuming layout methods using tapes and strings.
- iCON build with ‘build plus’ on-board software
- 5 inch colour touch screen and full numeric keyboard
- Fine Focus telescope to simply aim to a defined target
- 1’’, 2’’ and 5’’ angular accuracy
- Prism and reflectorless measurements
- Bluetooth and WLAN
- Mobile data (GSM / GPRS / UMTS / LTE) as an option
- IP66 rating