The Topcon TP-L6WBG Pipe Laser has a smaller size, a long-life battery, and a convenient mobile app for Android devices making the new unit one of the most flexible on the market. Field crew members can spend less time physically entering manholes to make adjustments, thereby increasing safety. The mobile app puts the user in control remotely to visually assist with configuring settings and making adjustments. One fully charged battery can last for the whole week. Plus the same multi-use battery can power a variety of other Topcon equipment on active job sites.
The Topcon TP-L6WBG Pipe Laser is ideal for contractors that lay pipe required to be at specific slopes as well as projects involving trenching, sewers, mining, and tunneling
- 60-hour battery life
- Compact design adds flexibility to set up in a tighter inverts
- Mobile app remote display makes seeing and adjusting settings easier
- Less time climbing down into manholes and trenches
- Multi-use battery powers a variety of other Topcon job site equipment
Benefits of Topcon TP-L6WBG Pipe Laser
- Compact design adds flexibility to work in restricted spaces
- Enhanced battery life – works for up to 60 hours off a single charge!
- Bluetooth connectivity
- -15% to +40% grade range means it’s up to any job
- Self-leveling to give you the confidence you are working accurately
- App control and display via your Android phone